Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wow, maybe this isn't so lame...

Like I said, I just signed up for Facebook.  Haven't even put a picture up or put any work details in there... but I've already gotten messages from old Mizzou professors and my friends that are seriously into Facebook are super excited.  So weird.  Maybe I'll update it and all that.  I'm also thinking about deleting my MySpace account just because I never get on there except to read a friend's blog and I can do that without logging in... Of course I don't have all dupe friends yet.  I'll have to double-check that so if I ever want to get in touch with people I haven't talked to in person in over 12 years I can... oh and the spying thing :)

I can't believe I'm using cyberspace journal to talk about my cyberspace social life.  Shoot me.

0 comments: