Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is why...

...I'm not on Facebook.  I joined Friendster just 'cause I like talking about myself and MySpace 'cause I like spying on frenemies and judging how cliche and fat they are.  Oh and keeping in touch with friends, blah blah blah.  But Friendster with it's "groups" and "joining" just seems so... well, participatory.  I just can't bring myself to do it. I might give in one day since it's becoming the only way to get people to respond to you or make plans, but since I can't obsessively check and update my profile at work (gov't employ and all...) what's really the point?  Once I'm home I'd rather doing stuff in the real world instead of the cyber one.*


*Watch me join tomorrow... Ha!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm on facebook, but I still think it's too cool for me. I feel old.