Thursday, January 24, 2008

Failure #3 and #4, otherwise known as "Oi, I should know better..."

Well, this is posted a little later than planned because 1) I was in such shock over Heath Ledger-- I saw Knight's Tale and the Patriot on opening nights 'cause I was totally in love with him.  Also, he was perfect as Enis even though I was really nervous as I love that short story... and 2) work.  Surprise! 

But on to my confession with three hail mary's for my two tequila shots--alright alright, it was more like 10 beers over the weekend :)  Saturday I bought some beer to have with pizza the boy and I had and you know, it wasn't that much fun.  Think I'm kinda over just sitting around after work or whatever and having a beer.  What's the point?  Monday, though, I was with the Jackster and Samwise again and we had way too much fun saying goodbye to Dr. Dremo's.  So sad, especially considering another condo building is taking it's place in the middle of a real estate glut.  Last I heard there wasn't a beer-drinking glut, so I'm not sure on the logic.  Anywhooo, then we watched the Dem Debate and I'm still a total blob of indecision, though I was screaming at Hillary the whole time.  And then at myself the next morning as I got ready for work. 

I failed my resolution again, but at least it was fun... and civically minded!

0 comments: