Thursday, January 03, 2008

Bone, Thugs, 'N' Sleepiness

I am sooooooo tired.  Why the hell can't I go to bed at 10 like I need to?  Why can't I, since I paid a bajillion dollars for it, let my DVR record Project Runway for me to watch the next day?  Noooooooo, I just have to WATCH IT WHILE IT'S RECORDING!!!!

Now I'm Ms. Crankypants and I just want to yell at people and go home tp sleep.  Not really a good start to the week, but whatever.  I'll bust through some work, head home half an hour early, do a little workout and then crash.  Or stay up and watch the results of the Iowan caucuses... sigh.  On all accounts.

Tomorrow is always a new day!  Whether I'm tired or not... or whether we have yet another Clinton (2nd verse, same as the 1st!) or Chuck Norris, mantoy...

2 comments:

elizabethjune said...

And I was totally looking forward to a long weekend too... relaxing and all... and now I have plans for both days! Sheesh!

Kelly said...

I heard a story on NPR today about Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris. Apparently Chuck Norris is such a bad public speaker that the reporters sit in the back and make campaign-related Chuck Norris jokes instead of paying attention.

Example: "When Chuck Norris makes a stump speech, it's on a real stump...that he ripped out of the ground with his teeth."

I'm so glad your blog is back!