Monday, September 11, 2006

Wizard People, Dear Reader

I recently added a statcounter to my blog to see if I had any readers. Well, I do, including some regulars. Hello Indianapolis! Hello Kansas City! Hello Boston! Hello D.C.! Hello St. Louis!

But, my other loyal readers, who are you? I know your general locations, but not your names or who you are. I know, slight skeevy... I feel almost like I'm borderline stalking you even though you know all about my life and I have no idea who you are. Are we friends? Did we meet at a party? Have we ever made out? Did you randomly come across my blog and were just plain ole' smitten with my sardonic wit?

Go on, dear readers, leave some comments! Let me know I'm not standing up here on open mic night, staring out into the bright stage lights, hearing nothing but crickets. But, if you'd rather remain an anonymous unrequited lover (or secret hater), I promise I'll understand.

Kisses and Hugs.

0 comments: