Thursday, September 21, 2006

Drunkification... I mean Clarichol... Oh Drat!

I'm writing a quick caveat to my earlier post where I stated I was going to start drinking and eating less crap, including booze. Since some of my readers apparently only skim what their supposed "friend" writes (I'm looking at you Fran),* I feel propelled by peer pressure to say, I AM NOT GIVING UP DRINKING! I am just as cool as everyone else! I am not the weirdo teetollar! I rock and roll with the best of them! Please still like me? I'll do anything!* Please be my friend!? Pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!!!!

sob sob sob sob sob sob sob*

Okay, that's all I had to say. Ciao.

*I love you Fran!
*Well, except continue to consume copious amounts of calories derived from horribly overpriced fermented grains because I am trying to not be such a fatass and also save money for better things like vacation.
*That's me crying uncontrollably because I'm just not awesome

2 comments:

2cul2leave my name said...

So you're calling your husband a weirdo?

elizabethjune said...

Actually, if you know my husband at all (which I have a feeling, 2cul2leave my name, you do), you'll know he's weird for many other reasons that not drinking alchohol. :)