Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Meh.

I honestly think that the reason I'm not writing is that I'm constipated. No, I don't mean physically. Mentally. I have so many back stories here in my head that I don't even know where to start. I usually write most of my blogs in my head as they happen. I come up with trigger words and then at some later point, sit down and write. I use to do all of my papers this way... Anyhow. I have all sorts of new stories about the new place, idiotic eye exams debacles, new music, druken escapades... but I haven't gotten around to writing them and now I'm all clogged up.

So, here's the new deal: I will forget all the things that happened over the last four months. I was never there. You were never there. Blogs never almost came into existence. I'm aborting them. I change my mind. Fuck off, Jerry Falwell.

My writing bowels are now clean and hopefully blogs will starting flowing regularly again.

0 comments: