Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kittens with Boxing Gloves

First, I realized people had put my blog on the dcblogs.com index. Then I realized it was the 27th most popular link for that week! Now (it's too much, I know) they have featured one of my entries on their page for Thursday!

The name of the blog is called Kittens with Mittens, but a more appropriate name might be Kittens with Boxing Gloves. This blogger pummels a writer who suggests that it isn’t a good idea to marry a career woman. It starts: Everytime I begin to think that things are changing, that people are growing, that our society is more open, that sexism is slowly crawling towards death, I am slapped in the face with the harsh reality that our country, people, and many men suck.

Okay, to be totally honest, I might have emailed it to them because I was really happy with the posting (as per their suggestions). But no one held a gun to their head and forced them to feature it amongst the hundreds of postings in DC!

Or did I?

0 comments: