Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dirty Hippie and Her Prom Queen

So Halloween has come and gone and man was it a blast. The past two years I have gone all out for my costumes. In 2003 I was Tammy Faye Bakker, with fake eyelashes, suntan colored hose, pink suit-set and all. Last year, my compadre and I were Venkman and Stantz, complete with homemade proton packs that shot silly string and jello shot slime. This year I really just wanted to do something from my closet... thus, the high school dirty hippie. You got skirt pant, ethnic necklace, nose ring back in, all my earrings, baggie shirt, birks and tattoos. I know, I know, it might seem like I'm making fun of high school and college friends, but I'm not. Really. I just needed a costume!

Anyhow, we waited outside this club for about an hour, sobered up, played the alphabet game with Howard the Duck, went inside and danced until Maeve's corset from her wench outfit couldn't dance anymore.

1 comments:

Erik Palmore said...

In the spirit of laziness, I carried a bible and went as an evangelical Christian. I told people It was the scariest thing I could think of, hypocritically scolded them for drinking, and offered the alternative of sugar free gum.

I was upset that it didn't seem to upset anyone, but I did have a small argument with a guy dressed as L. Ron Hubbard.