Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pull That Thermometer Out, Pa, That Turkey's Done!

I finished my Christmas shopping!!!!!!!!  And I bought almost all of it from locally owned DC stores, so extra high five to me! 

I can't post all of what I got here cause, well, the five people who read this blog are the people I got presents for, but I can't resist showing you what I got the boy for his stocking stuff.  Don't worry, he can't read anyhow so he won't know!



It's a MOUSE CHEESE GRATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love animals of all kinds, commodified, functionalized, anthropomorphized, I don't care!  Monkeys, kittens, fishies, hippoty-hops, puppies, mouses are guarenteed to make me smile.

And help me grate cheese :)

2 comments:

Erika said...

Billy Zane is not impressed that you've finished your Christmas shopping.

Jenn said...

AWESOME! The boy will love it.