Sunday, December 31, 2006

Why?

Why are drunk people so fucking loud? I'm including myself in this, of course, as I'm loud when I'm sober... But seriously? Do we just forget all rules of propriety and social kindness after imbibing a bit too much? In those lovely 18th and 19th century novels, being "too much in our cups" doesn't sound so bad for the innocents around us... but when I'm sitting on my couch watching a movie on a Saturday night and the people around me have partaken in too much sauce, I don't find it quite as amusing... Well, I guess others have said the same for me at one point or another, so I should stop being so reactionary. For now, at least... Cheers!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Drunk people do suck. In fact about 8 of them kept me up until 6 am this morning...nevermind that they were my close friends and I was drunk, too. lol.

But, it's never cool to keep neighbors up! Especially ones as good as you and your hubby!