Wednesday, December 20, 2006

XMAS is the new Christmas

1) Since when is there a "new" blogger? Gah, it's a been a long time since I've logged in. Not to mention the fact that as a 25ish year old, I sign in as an "old" blogger... Google is ruining my life.

2) We got exhibition approval! Coming soon (well, 2008) to an important global health site near you (7 to be exact)-- all my free time!

3) It's the Holiday Season! I get three days off! To go to Arkansas_ ... or is it "!"?

4) I love Dawson's Creek. And DVR recorders that enable me to watch Dawson's Creek. And the fact that Tom Cruise has only sorta ruined Joey for me, but only when with Dawson. Pacey is still sacred to me. And that's all the Christmas I need.

5) My local was robbed during trivia. Notice that the comments are more focused on the fact that the City Desk called it a hipster bar when it is no way obscure and cool enough to be called hipster anymore like that's a bad thing. That is, that being a hipster bar is a good thing. Wait, I'm confused... Do I like hipsters? Regardless, at least the Wonderland does have its "I live in a marginally safe neighborhood which means I'm not racist like you people who choose not to live where you might get mugged every day so there" cool factor back.

6) I am not only a lame blogger, I am also full of bad blog clichés.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Excellent use of the underscore! Only a matter of time until the masses pick up on its brilliance.