Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

So, Jennipher tagged my blog and I'm going to play along for the sake of holiday spirit. Now that I've been tagged I'm supposed to:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged.


Now, to the interesting part, my five facts:

  1. I almost had my belly button removed as an infant because it wouldn't heal
  2. I am currently obsessed with Lupin/Tonks fanfiction... and no it's not for an article
  3. I collect antique piggy banks... sadly they have no money in them
  4. I have almost always worn my hair short--in second grade I was teased and called the "boy in the dress." I'm only slightly scarred by that experience. Thank god for my therapist...
  5. I had a massive crush on Scott Bakula when I was in Junior High. Must have been Sam Beckett's good deeds.
So, tag, blogger friends, you're it (even though most of you only post sporadically (or only when traveling!) ... and you only equal four. I can count, I'm just cyberspace friendless.

1. Mike
2. Robin
3. James
4. Emily

0 comments: