Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quantum Leap for President

So, the other night, I had this bizarre dream that the boy and I were in Quantum Leap (that beloved-laws of time travel ignoring-magic love and kittens show from the 80s) and that Sam kept leaping into Barack Obama and trying to undue things that future John McCain would use against him when running for President.  And, like the evil leaper from the last season of the show, McCain kept leaping into the same time period and trying to thwart Sam's and our attempts to make Obama an unbeatable candidate who would forever change the future of America for the better--to once make right what once went wrong...   Oh, you know you loved the show! Admit it!

Not to play psychologist or anything, but I think this means one of two things:

Either, I've been watching too much Quantum Leap on the computer before bed and have been finally had my fill of this Presidential season or I think Obama has the potential to be an amazing leader but is being thwarted by the lowball and unfair tactics of the GOP and the emotions of scared Americans.

Craaaaazzyyy....

1 comments:

Jenn said...

lol. I love it!

Ryan is thinking of going as Al from the show...but we're not sure that he can pull off the hair.