Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy as a Clam

Or at the least, as a beach bum. I'm leaving for a week in Mexico for a long-time friend's wedding, which means 1) I get to spend time reading and drinking 2) I get to do this with the boy 3) I get to do this with favorite friends and 4) I get to do this with my family... so Yay!!!

Have a great week everyone!

Oh, and watch this video. Be prepared for the biggest, warmest fuzzies you've ever had. I mean, more fuzzies than when Mr. Darcy finally wins over Lizzy... Props to Sara for sharing...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

AWWWWW! Do you think though that for a second the owers thought that he might eat them? lol.

Have fun in Mexico!!!

Tish said...

ha! jen just had to go there lol...i'm sitting there getting teary eyed...slowly move down to the comments and bust a gut. sigh