Friday, November 10, 2006

Mourning

My friend has moved out... I'm super sad. She's still in DC (and will probably/hopefully/better stay damnabit) staying at her brother's new place in Tenleytown. Although I've never had good luck living with people including my spouse (as some of my regular readers can attest), having Ms. Em around was WONDERFUL. We haven't had this much time to spend together since we were in high school and oblivious to adult responsibilities. Sure I have my couch back, but my best friend just moved out for good... Sigh. At least she's still in DC, right?

Love you Em!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Miss you too! You should come over and meet the dogs. Eddie's precocious and affectionate, and her feet smell like Doritos. Murray has puppy dog eyes and always has some sort of gross problem, like parasites, gingivitis, or copious amounts of slobber.

How's the guinea?