Sunday, October 15, 2006

No, I'm not dead...

I've just been out of town, busy interacting with people in the non-cyber world, and/or feeling just plain lazy...

I will post soon I promise. Just to hold you off, here's a teaser:

"Even though I knew it was a hopeless situation... oppressed as I was under the shadow of the Washington Monument and overwhelmed by the enormity of our impending loss... I got back up, and, ignoring the mud now caked on my pants, shirt, and hands, I ran... I ran and ran and ran... Coach's voice echoed in my ears: "If you fall, get back up!" So, I did. And I made it to base. And even though we lost on that crisp fall morning, we all felt like Kickball champions in our hearts...and even more importantly, we felt like a true team."

I know, you can't wait.

0 comments: